Mandli is able to deploy a data collection vehicle anytime during the year to collect a complete range of pavement testing data. The systems include high resolution right-of-way imaging, transverse and longitudinal pavement profiles, digital downward imaging, and GPS data. The system can collect automated data in a matter of a few days and can be processed using Mandli software for a pavement management program including PCI and distress ratings. Once the data has been used, it can be archived to use for analysis and comparison for future data collection cycles.
- Day or nighttime collection (excluding right-of-way imaging)
- Consistent data collection in all lighting conditions
- 100% pavement coverage of all roadways or runways
- All data collected and integrated with GPS
- Data can be formatted to fit any pavement management software