Themed Smart Mobility, Empowering Cities, 26th Intelligent Transport Systems World Congress, the world’s leading transport technology congress, will arrive at the shores of Singapore from 21 – 25 October 2019.
10,000+ Participants | 300+ Exhibitors | 20+ Technical Tours and Demonstrations
The Automated Vehicles Symposium takes the show on the road in 2019 and heads to Orlando, FL. The event takes place July 15-18, 2019 at the Orlando World Center Marriott. As many know, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) has been planning for the deployment of autonomous vehicle technologies on public roadways with the establishment of the Florida Automated Vehicles (FAV) initiative.
CES® 2019 Is the Global Stage for Innovation
CES is the largest and most influential technology event on the planet. Every major and emerging industry is represented, the entire technology ecosystem gathered together in one place to conduct business.
It’s the proving ground for transformative tech such as 5G connectivity, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, smart cities, sports, robotics and more.
Titles, dates, times, and brief descriptions are now available for the 100+ specialty workshops at the TRB 98th Annual Meeting, January 13-17, 2019, in Washington, D.C. Annual Meeting registration is required for all workshop attendees. The Human Factors workshops, which are those with titles beginning with “HR,” have limited attendance and require a separate registration and fee.
Mark your calendar now and plan to attend. Meeting registration and hotel reservations will be available through the TRB Registration and Housing Bureau in early September 2018. Hotel rooms will fill quickly, so please make your reservations early.
TRB’s 98th Annual Meeting takes place January 13-17, 2019, at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, in Washington, D.C. The meeting covers all transportation issues, with 5,000 presentations in more than 800 sessions. A number of sessions and workshops will focus on the meeting’s spotlight theme, Transportation for a Smart, Sustainable, and Equitable Future. The meeting is expected to attract more than 13,000 transportation professionals from around the world.
- Emerging technology in the auto markets | David Leiker/Joe Vruwink – Baird
- Overview of federal and state regulation | Art Harrington – Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- High definition mapping considerations for AV operations | Eric Nutt – Mandli Communications
- Likely liability standards for accidents involving AVs | Todd Smith – Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Connected vehicles on the road to autonomy | Steve Cyra – HNTB
- Cyber security concerns | Justin Webb – Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- AV technology: An insurer’s perspective | Allie McGuire-Korte – American Family Insurance
- PANEL: AV technology and planning for the future
- Ray Mandli – Mandli Communications
- Steve Cyra – HNTB
- Allie McGuire-Korte – American Family Insurance
- Art Harrington – Godfrey & Kahn (moderator)
For additional details please click here.