Our company offers these benefits to eligible employees:
- Company‐Paid Health & Dental Insurance
- Long‐Term Disability Insurance
- Short‐Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement Account with company matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays, personal days, and vacation time
*The company reserves the right to change or modify all benefit plans.
- Casual, friendly atmosphere
- Modern, open workspace with multiple kitchens
- Walking distance to cafes, library, parks, and recreational trail
- Onsite exercise room
- Outdoor patio for team meetings and relaxation
- Company events like cookouts, bagel breakfasts, exercise activities, and more!
Employees consistently rank career advancement opportunities as one of the most important factors in accepting and keeping a job. Career development is a comprehensive process that asks employees to take an honest look at their career goals, skills, education, experience, and personal characteristics, and then to make a plan for achieving what is necessary in each of these areas in order for the employee to advance within the company.
Mandli Communications offers these ongoing career development programs and opportunities:
- Career pathing guidance & tools to help you plan your next steps
- Internal internships and job shadowing to try out other positions
- Lunch & Learn opportunities to learn more about the company & industry
- On-the-job & external training opportunities provided
- Promotion from within whenever possible
Internal growth is one key aspect of our company strategy. We can’t always promote from within, but we are dedicated to helping our employees grow and achieve their full potential within the company whenever we can. By hiring from within and promoting career development, our employees are stakeholders in the future of the company.